The Well Ring Lifter is designed to lift, move and release well rings safely on a building site or within a builder’s yard. Each grab works independently to each other and are fully automatic in operation and adjustable in width to accommodate variable Ring diameters, whilst the driver remains within the safety of his forklift cab.
This unit is suitable for use on both a Forklift or HIAB type of grab.
- Fully Automatic Mechanism
- Adjustable in width to suit various diameter of Rings
- External handles
- Serrated contact pads
- Chain Retention
- Painted bright orange for safety
- Floor mounted stand
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Locate attachment to required position along the blade of the fork.
- Affix the retention chain to the top ring of the beam with the shackle and choke the other end around the bottom rail of the carriage with the hook, ensuring that the chain is tight.
- Lift the attachment to waist height; remove the location pin in each grab and position grabs to suit the diameter of Well Ring to be lifted and reinsert location pin and safety lynch pin.
- Lift the attachment over the Well Ring so that each grab is over the vertical centre of gravity of the Well Ring and ensuring that the mast of the forklift is vertical.
- Lower the attachment onto the walls of the Well Ring until each grab is totally collapsed, which will unlock each grab and then lift at a steady speed until each of the contact pads (4 in total) grip the Well Ring and the Well Ring lifts clear of the ground.
- At this point some back tilt will be required to level out the fork deflection so that the attachment and Well Ring are operating at their Centre of gravity. The well Ring is now ready to be moved/loaded on a wagon.
- Once you have positioned the Well Ring in the area for it to be released, lower the attachment until the Well Ring contacts the ground and then continue to lower until each grab is fully collapsed, the grabs will then lock in the open position allowing the attachment to pull clear.
- You are now ready to repeat the cycle.
View our full lifting range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 1281 247, email firstname.lastname@example.org, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook or talk to us using our chat function on the right of this page. However you contact us, one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, delivery or advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs. You can also visit our eBay shop here!