The Adjustable Fork Mounted Hook provides a quick and economical method of the lifting and positioning of unpalletised loads. Multiple lifting positions can be achieved by the correct positioning of the attachment along the fork blade.
- The Adjustable Fork Mounted Hook is completely adjustable along the fork blade (except taper)
- Supplied complete with single swivel hook and bow shackle
- Maximum fork section 150 x 60 mm at 355 mm centres
- Zinc plated twist screws for safe attachment to truck
- Painted bright orange for safety
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Drive forks into fork pockets ensuring thumb screws are suitably retracted.
- Locate attachment to required position along the blade of the fork.
- Tighten thumb screws at desired position ensuring that they are adequately tightened.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
View our full lifting range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 1281 247, email email@example.com, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook or talk to us using our chat function on the right of this page. However you contact us, one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, delivery or advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs. You can also visit our eBay shop here!