The Fork Mounted Pole is capable of lifting a variety of coiled products, but is usually used in low volume / occasion usage environment with a mixed pallet / coiled product application.
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Drive forks into fork pockets ensuring thumb screws are suitably retracted.
- Tighten thumb screws ensuring that they are adequately tightened.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- High tensile machined pole with tapered tip to ease location into coiled product
- Free standing for ease of fork location
- Smooth surface finish to protect the intended load to be lifted
- Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment to truck
- Maximum fork section 125 x 50 mm at 230 centres
- Painted bright orange for safety
- Additional thumbscrew retention (as per image)