The Low Profile Extending Jib allows the movement of long and awkward loads from inaccessible locations but with up to 10 different lifting positions and with the added benefit of two hooks and shackles to ‘cradle’ your load.
Standard Features of the Low Profile Extending Jib:
- Multi hook positioning from 500-3000 load centres
- Supplied complete with 2 No Swivel hooks and bow shackles
- Four way pocket entry for ease of storage
- Maximum fork section 150 x 50 mm at 281 mm centres.
- Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment to truck
- Painted bright orange for safety
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Remove the heel pins from the attachment.
- Drive the forks into the fork pockets.
- Insert fork pocket heel pins directly behind the heel of the fork and attach safety lynch pin into hole provided.
- Position the swivel hook and shackle to the desired lifting point, ensuring that the shackle is adequately tightened.
- To extend or retract the extending boom remove the ‘T’ bar locating pin and push/pull on the handle located on the end of the boom until the hole in the extending boom aligns with the hole in the fixed beam and replace the ‘T’ bar pin.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
You can view our full Lifting range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 1281 247, email firstname.lastname@example.org, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook or talk to us using our chat function on the right of this page. However you contact us, one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, delivery or advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs. You can also visit our eBay shop here!