Our Battery Lifting Beam is specifically designed for the safe removal of battery boxes from forklifts. Supplied as standard fork mounted, but can be manufactured with a lifting eye for an overhead crane.
Standard Features of the Battery Lifting Beam:
- Supplied with 4 single drop chains with hook
- Six lifting points supplied as standard
- Zinc plated twist screws for safe attachment to truck
- Maximum fork section 125 x 50 mm at 340 mm centres
- Painted bright orange for safety
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Fully engage forks into fork pockets and tighten thumb screws fully on to forks.
- Position lifting chains to suit pick up points in battery box.
- Remove any unwanted chains to prevent battery shorting.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
View our full range of Lifting Equipment here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 1281 247, email email@example.com, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook or talk to us using our chat function on the right of this page. However you contact us, one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, delivery or advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs. You can also visit our eBay shop here!