When a greater lift height is required or a lift over a static obstruction the High Lifting Jib is the perfect solution, with the same attributes as the carriage Mounted Jib.
- Multi hook positioning from 1000-1750 load centres
- Supplied complete with Swivel hook and bow shackle
- Quick release bottom hangers supplied as standard
- Lifting eye at centre of gravity for ease of movement and mounting on to forklift
- Painted bright orange for safety
- Remove existing forks from forklift carriage.
- Position Jib so as the load beam is parallel to the finish floor level.
- Remove the quick release bottom hangers by pulling out the safety ‘R’ clip and retracting retaining pin.
- Position the forklift behind the Jib back plate and centralise the forklift carriage with the Jib back plate.
- Drive towards the Jib back plate with the mast tilted forward and hook the top carriage rail under the top hangers of the Jib back plate, ensuring that the location peg on the jib back plate locates into the central castellation of the forklift carriage.
- Whilst raising the forklift carriage tilt mast back to the vertical position until the attachment is clear of the finish floor level.
- Reposition the quick release bottom hangers ensuring the safety ‘R’ clip is correctly inserted.
- Position the swivel hook and shackle to the desired lifting point, ensuring that the shackle is adequately tightened.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
Also see our Carriage Mounted Jib