Our Bolt On Fork Extensions provide a simple, but effective method of handling the occasional long and awkward load that extends past the tips of the parent fork arm (maximum overhang 66%). These extensions are commonly used within the construction or lifting industries where a smooth underside reduces damage to the product.
- Tip thickness 6mm for ease of splitting packs
- Single channel fabrication with fully plated underside
- Fully pressed profile with rounded corners
- Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment to truck
- Fully enclosed finish on all 4 sides
- Painted black
Operation of Bolt On Fork Extensions
- Position forks to desired distance apart.
- Remove fork pocket heel pins from the extensions.
- Drive forks into the fork extensions.
- Insert the fork pocket heel pins directly behind the heel of the fork and attach safety lynch pin into the holes provided.
- The extensions are now ready for use.
View our Load Protection range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 1281 247, email email@example.com, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook or talk to us using our chat function on the right of this page. However you contact us, one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, delivery or advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs. You can also visit our eBay shop here!