Suitable for a variety of applications when the lifting and repositioning of a coiled product is required such as fabric, carpets, paper rolls, linings. Fitted directly onto the carriage of the forklift, thus maintaining the truck’s optimum lifting capacity.
- Remove existing forks from fork carriage.
- Position Carpet Pole so as the attachment is parallel to the finish floor level.
- Remove the quick release bottom hangers by pulling out the safety ‘R’ clip and retracting retaining pin.
- Position the forklift behind the Carpet Pole back plate and centralise the forklift carriage with the back plate.
- Drive towards the back plate with the mast tilted forward and hook the top carriage rail under the top hangers of the back plate, ensuring that the location peg on the back plate locates into the central castellation of the forklift carriage.
- Whilst raising the forklift carriage tilt mast back to the vertical position until the attachment is clear of the finish floor level.
- Reposition the quick release bottom hangers ensuring the safety ‘R’ clip is correctly inserted.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- High tensile machined pole with tapered tip to ease location into coiled product
- Smooth surface finish to protect the intended load to be lifted
- Quick release bottom hangers supplied as standard
- Painted bright orange for safety