The Load Lifter for Forklift and Telehandlers has been specifically designed for the safe loading and unloading of roll cages onto and from articulated vehicles.
- Lowerable ladder for safe access for personnel
- Rubber buffered wings to limit entry into rear of vehicle
- Retention rope to minimize cage movement
- Maximum fork section 100 x 45 mm at 1000 mm centres
- Painted bright orange for safety
- Furniture or goods lifters can be manufactured to suit your own unique application
- The product must be positioned on level ground.
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Drive forks fully into fork pockets.
- Unlatch the safety chains and re-couple to keep bracket.
- Load the load lifter with 2 or 3 cages (dependent upon type of cage).
- Re-attach the safety chains.
- Lift the load lifter so that the two retaining brackets (Yellow in colour) fully engage with the forklift carriage.
- Apply required back tilt of the forklift mast.
- Proceed to the open lorry approaching square on and not angular.
- Lift the Load lifter above the lorry bed height and proceed forward into the lorry so that the side handrails are within the sides of the lorry.
- Realign forklift mast to the vertical position and lower onto the lorry bed ensuring that the retaining brackets are still engaged to the forklift carriage.
- Unlatch the safety chains and re-couple to keep bracket and remove the cages
- Once empty lift the Load lifter and reverse away for the next operation.
View our Lifting range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 1281 247, email email@example.com, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook or talk to us using our chat function on the right of this page. However you contact us, one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, delivery or advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs. You can also visit our eBay shop here!