Regardless of access the Crane Slung Drum Tilter allows the safe discharge from steel and plastic drums with minimal ease within any confined space, with the option of crank handle or looped chain for low or elevated level controlled discharge.
- Robust gearbox allowing drum to be locked and held at any angle
- Three point mechanical restraints to prevent drum slippage
- Twin 50mm wide webbing strap with ratchet restraint
- Painted bright orange for safety
- Plastic drum adaptor
- Fork mounting frame
- Suspend the Drum Tilter from the lifting eye, with a suitable lifting attachment.
- Rotate the pressed hoop so that it is horizontal with the finished floor level.
- Position pressed half hoop between the two centre ribs of the drum also ensuring that the 3 slide prevention plates are within the ribs.
- Insert each strap into ratchet and pull tight.
- Fully tighten both straps ensuring a minimum of 2 rotations of the spindle, a maximum of 3 and snap into ratchet housing.
- The attachment is now ready for use.