Automatic Bottom Empty Skips allow the simple but effective disposal of light to medium weight waste when being automatically emptied into high sided yard skips via the base release mechanism, without the driver leaving the safety of his seat.
- Position the forks the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Remove fork pocket heel pins from skip.
- Drive forks into the fork pockets.
- Insert fork pocket heel pins directly behind the heel of the fork and attach safety lynch pin into the hole provided.
- Take the bottom empty skip to the yard skip and position the actuator plates (on the rear of the skip base) over the side of the yard skip.
- With the mast vertical lower the actuator plates onto the side of the yard skip and to activate the release hooks.
- Keeping the mast vertical, lift the carriage of the forklift truck so as the drop bottom door clears the side of the yard skip and reverse clear.
- Lower the skip to the ground to automatically re-latch the drop bottom door – some forward tilt may be required dependent on site conditions.
9. The skip is now ready for use again.
- 125mm diameter nylon castor fitted as standard
- Internally reinforced sides and lap welded corners
- Unique automatic releasing and locking mechanism
- Maximum fork section 150 x 50 mm at 683 mm centres
- Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment to truck
- Painted bright orange for safety
- Colour finish for waste separation or department
- Hinged lid
View our Handling range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 1281 247, email firstname.lastname@example.org, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook or talk to us using our chat function on the right of this page. However you contact us, one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, delivery or advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs. You can also visit our eBay shop here!