The Auto Locking Tipping Skip has been designed to reduce risk and increase efficiency during the emptying process. Simply drive your forks into the pockets and the automatic mechanism will lock itself to the forks of the Telehandler when elevated, this negates the Forklift Driver exiting the safety of his cab in both the lifting and emptying operation. The Auto Locking Tipping Skip also includes the added benefit of 4-way pocket entry for ease of positioning on site.
- Position the forks the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Drive forks into the fork pockets until fully inserted.
- Elevate the skip clear of the ground to fully engage the Auto Locking mechanism.
- Take the forklift skip to the intended area to be emptied.
- Via the Telehandler Controls tilt the Forklift Forks forward until the contents of the skip start to discharge.
- Once fully discharged return the Forklift Forks back to minimum of a horizontal position.
- Place the skip onto a solid surface to fully disengage the Auto Locking mechanism and retract the Forklift Forks.
- The skip is now ready for use again.
- Automatic fork engagement locking
- Reinforced loading edge
- Double pressed returns on body side
- 4-way fork chassis
- Fully welded body to prevent leakage
- Mechanical locking mechanism
- Painted finish
- Differing colours for waste separation available
- Welded serial number plates
Need a forklift skip? View the product here
Follow us on LinkedIn for offers, updates and news!