The Hydraulic Sweeper is a cost-effective addition to the versatility of your forklift. By simply driving the forks into the pockets and connecting to the forklift’s hydraulics, it sweeps the most arduous environments in a fraction of the time than conventional methods. The large debris container is opened either manually or hydraulically from within the safety of the Forklift Cab. Gravity feed water tank included with this model.
- Hydraulic drive supplied with hoses
- Gravity Water System (180Ltr Polypropylene tank)
- 1500mm, 1800mm or 2130mm Brush width
- Fully floating and easily adjusted main brush
- Free float design for optimum sweep
- Heavy-duty poly ultra-brush 560mm diameter
- Hydraulic Requirement 40-60 LPM @ 200 BAR
- Fork Pockets
- Pressure Water System (250Ltr Polypropylene tank)
- Kerb Brush
- Petrol or Diesel Engine
- Align forks with fork mounting boxes.
- Enter attachment until fully engaged and secure with provided retention pins.
- Raise forks to mid float position.
- Switch off prime mover – take out of gear and engage handbrake.
- Attach hydraulic supply ensuring the connections are clean.
- Before operating, ensure all by-standers are clear of the machine.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- Refer to operation manual for full details before commencing use.