When height is not at a premium, but maximum lift capacity is critical, the Fork Mounted Jib allows the movement of long and awkward loads from inaccessible locations with the potential of 4 different lifting centres.
- Multi hook positioning from 1000-1750 load centres
- Supplied complete with single swivel hook and bow shackle
- Maximum fork section 150 x 50 mm at 435 mm centres
- Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment to truck
- Painted bright orange for safety
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Remove the heel pins from the attachment.
- Drive the forks into the fork pockets.
- Insert fork pocket heel pins directly behind the heel of the fork and attach safety lynch pin into hole provided.
- Position the swivel hook and shackle to the desired lifting point, ensuring that the shackle is adequately tightened.
- The attachment is now ready for use.