The Extending Fork Mounted Jib allows the movement of long and awkward loads from inaccessible locations with up to 9 different lifting positions and with the added benefit of two hooks and shackles so as to ‘cradle’ your load.
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Remove the heel pins from the attachment.
- Drive the forks into the fork pockets.
- Insert fork pocket heel pins directly behind the heel of the fork and attach safety lynch pin into hole provided.
- Position each swivel hook and shackle to the desired lifting point, ensuring that each shackle is adequately tightened.
- To extend or retract the extending boom remove the ‘T’ bar locating pin and pull/push on the handle located on the end of the boom until the hole in the extending boom aligns with the hole in the fixed beam and replace the ‘T’ bar pin.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- Multi hook positioning from 1000-3000 load centres
- Supplied complete with 2 No swivel hooks and bow shackles
- Maximum fork section 150 x 50 mm at 435 mm centres
- Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment to truck
- Painted bright orange for safety