The Folding Access Platform is an effective Forklift Attachment for undertaking inspections and when transportation and storage space are at a premium. The Platform can be assembled and after use folded in a matter of minutes with the reassurance that it has been manufactured in accordance with HSE document PM28 4th Edition.
- We would recommend that two people carry out the assembly of the unit, beginning with the removal of all packaging. Following this, hinge the silver back guard of the unit into an upright position and fix the 4 (M12) Bolts supplied into the four slotted holes. Fully tighten the bolts. This now ensures that the Access Platform is ready for use.
- The product must be positioned on level ground.
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Remove fork pocket heel pins from access platform and drive forks into fork pockets.
- Insert fork pocket heel pins directly behind the heel of fork and attach safety lynch pin into hole provided.
- Models with gates automatically lock once raised and unlock when placed on level ground.
- Operation and use of variable reach truck (telehandler) is covered by publications from the Health and Safety Executive.
- Entire Attachment Hinges into Floor Base
- Internal Handrail
- Safety Harness Point
- Self-draining non-slip floor
- Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment to truck
- Maximum fork section 150 x 50 mm at 525 centres
- Painted bright orange for safety
- Safety harness